77 Series - The 77 Series quick disconnect is designed for applications such as hydraulic test stands, hydro testing and offshore drilling and production platforms where high pressure fluids and cleanliness is mandatory. This product is capable of handling working pressures to 36,000 psi (2483 bar) when supplied with any one of a wide variety of Autoclave Engineers cone and threaded end fittings
77 Series : Drybreak, Non-Spill Couplings
Ultra High Pressure, Dry Break Coupling
- Dry Break - Flush valve minimizes fluid loss and air inclusion.
- Rugged Construction - Heavy duty design with superior flow characteristics
- Operating Pressures - To 36,000 psi (2483 bar)
- Available Materials -- Plated high strength steel or 316 stainless steel
- Sleeve Lock Standard - Internal sleeve lock as a safety feature
- End Fitting Versatility -- Two piece body construction allows for many end fitting options
This coupling comes standard with an internal safety sleeve lock to prevent accidental disconnection when pressurized. In addition to this safety feature, this unit can also be supplied in 316 stainless steel or high strength steel with yellow zinc dichromate or electroless nickel plating allowing it to be used with a wide variety of media.