Construction - Available in brass, aluminum, plated steel and 316 stainless steel
Sizes - 1/8" thru 4"
Seal Versatility - Wide choice of standard and special seal materials for a wide variety of media
Positive Sealing when Connected - Two sealing methods available based on application parameters
Dependable Operation - Ball locking mechanism for positive connection
Low Pressure Drop - Valve design and positive valve positioning maintain clean linear flow
Valve Configurations - Available with double or single shut-off valving or straight through
Pressure Ratings - For use in working pressures to 11,000 psi (759 bar)
End Fitting Versatility - Two piece body construction allows for many end fitting options
Snap-tite H Series Couplings are best suited for general purpose, hydraulic, or pneumatic fluid applications and a variety of media where either single or double shut-off valving is desired. These couplings are proven through years of use and are available in a wide range of sizes, materials, and end configurations.
Snap-tite H Series Couplers (hydraulic, fluids) up to 11,000 psi connect with Snap-tite H and PH Series Nipples. These original Snap-tite H Series quick disconnects are truely multi-purpose. With sizes up to 4”, this coupling can be valved on both sides, single shut-off, or full flow. Both male and female port ends as well as many material options and the widest range of sizes available, make the Snap-tite H Series an ideal quick connection for a variety of applications.
Double or single shut off - Couplers and nipples are compatible to connect with or without valves, in any combination.
Full flow option - Rated for pressure ranges up to 11,000 psi max when used as a straight through, unvalved connection where both coupler and nipple are plain or without valves.
Connect under pressure option - PH Series couplers allow connection with H Series valved nipples when there is residual pressure on the PH Coupler side. It is recommended that only one half of the connection (coupler or nipple) be a PH Series, not both.
- Sizes: 1/4” – 4”
- Materials: Steel, Aluminum, Brass, 316 Stainless Steel
- Port Ends: Male NPT, Female NPTF, Female SAE, Male SAE 37 degree Flare
- Seal Options: Nitrile, Fluorocarbon, Ethylene Propylene
- Oil and Gas
- Original Snap-tite H Series multi-purpose coupling, widely used in varied applications
- Widest range of sizes up to 4"
- Couplers and nipples are compatible to connect with or without valves, in any combination
- PH Series connect under pressure version allows connection of lines with residual pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Male port end options add versatility
- Optional sleeve lock helps to prevent accidental disconnection
- Industrial hydraulic lines
- Food and chemical processing
- Water and coolant lines
- High pressure fluid transfer
- Mobile equipment
- Cleaning equipment