Parker Autoclave's 6DB Series high pressure double block and bleed ball valve is capable of operating to15,000 psi (1034 bar) and is available various connections. Standard ball valves are furnished in 316 SS with specials materials available.
Parker Autoclave's 6DB Series double block and bleed ball valves have been designed to provide superior quality for maximum performance within a variety of end connections. Some of the more unique design innovations include an integral one-piece trunnion mounted style ball and stem that eliminates the possibility of "stem-turnout" common with other valves designed for similar service. In addition, these specialty ball valves have re-torqueable seat glands that result in longer seat life, and a low friction stem seal that reduces actuation torque and enhances cycle life.
- Oil and Gas
- One piece, trunnion mounted stem design eliminates shear failure and reduces the effects of side loading found in two piece designs.
- Re-torqueable seat glands for longer seat life.
- Carbon filled PEEK seats offer excellent resistance to chemicals, heat and wear/abrasion.
- Vee-stem vent valve.
- Full-port flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- 316 cold worked stainless steel construction.
- Low friction pressure assisted graphite filled PTFE stem seal increases cycle life and reduces operating torque.
- Quarter turn from open to close with positive stop.
- Viton o-rings for operation from 0°F (-17.8°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- High Pressure Skid Panels
- Specialty High Pressure Gas Systems
- Research Systems
Maximum Operating Temperature:
204 °C, 400 °F
Minimum Operating Temperature:
-18 °C, 0 °F
Ball Valve, Double Block and Bleed 6DB Series - 15,000 PSI 型号